How can lasers in dentistry help you?
- Increased comfort during the procedure
- Less post operative symptoms , if any at all
- Improved outcomes with greater predictability for success.
- Large number of treatments available
- Less injections
- Emerging as the gold standard treatment for gum disease (Periodontitis)
- Very minimal or No scarring, compared to conventional techniques.
Our lasers can be used to offer the following treatments.
- Gum Disease – lasers are emerging as the 'gold standard' treatment for gum disease
- Root treatments
- Soft tissue surgery
- Tongue Ties - Frenectomy
- Mole Removal
- Skin Tag removal
- Chronic Pain
- Oral surgery
For further information please use the 'Ask the Expert' link or call reception 24 hours on 0141 423 5161« Back to Treatment Menu