Stained/Discoloured Teeth » Veneers
- Veneers are a thin porcelain facing ( 0.3 mm) that is bonded onto the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance.
- Using veneers we can change the colour, size, shape, texture and angulation of teeth, improving their appearance.
- Veneers can be applied to multiple teeth for a smile makeover or onto single teeth to blend into natural smiles.
Beautiful teeth with CEREC
- Beautiful teeth with non-metallic white crowns
- Do you want highly aesthetic, tooth-coloured fillings - created and placed during a single day?
- Do you prefer metal-free, biocompatible materials?
- Would you like your restoration to be created with digital precision and milled by computer from a single block?
- We use latest system for the production of all-ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns and veneers and crowns for anterior and posterior teeth.
CEREC is a sophisticated CAD/CAM system for the production of all-ceramic inlays, onlays, partial crowns and veneers and crowns for anterior and posterior teeth.
PERFECT TEETH IN 5 EASY STEPS
Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC
After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amlagam filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera
The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit
The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block
The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- one day required
- highly aesthetic
- long lasting
« Back to Treatment Menu